Do you have time to sift through long reports, unclear memos, and rambling emails? Probably not.
That’s why managers and executives lean on Geoff Weinstein to transform their team members into persuasive writers. Imagine how much more your team could accomplish if their writing was clear, concise, and persuasive enough to get others to take immediate action.
Geoff’s Unique Approach
Geoff explores the dynamics of human decision-making and the factors that lead a person to become engaged and take action. He helps people analyze their writing habits and understand the effect those habits have on the reader. Then he shows them how to use his proven formula to write more persuasively.
Your team members will learn how to:
- Build trust and credibility through their writing
- Instill in the reader a sense of urgency
- Organize their thoughts and arguments using the Action Sequence
- Be clear and concise every time
- Use plain language to connect with busy, distracted people
- Cut the fluff out of their sentences
- Write using direct, active language
- Learn how to use email properly
Geoff tailors the program to suit your specific business writing challenges.
Your workshop is built around samples of your team’s writing, so they can see the concepts come to life in familiar situations.
2 days – standard program
1.5 days – condensed program
To make sure the new habits stick, each course also offers follow-up options 30 to 60 days later.
Limited Class Size
To ensure each participant receives individual attention, the class is limited to a maximum of 16 people.