Have you ever trained your management team on the art of influence?
Influence is a survival skill for managers and leaders, yet it doesn’t come naturally to most. How can you expect anyone to manage people, complete projects, and meet budgets if they don’t know how to inspire others to follow them? Geoff Weinstein shows your key people how to master the Three Elements of Influential Communication to become persuasive leaders.
Geoff’s Unique Approach
Instead of focusing on abstract concepts and techniques, Geoff teaches people about themselves. He examines their individual communication styles to pinpoint what’s working and what’s not. Then he helps them understand exactly what they need to be more influential. The final ingredient that ties it all together: lots of guided practice.
Your team members will learn how to:
- Enhance the personal traits that make them naturally influential
- Overcome the habits that are holding them back
- Build authentic relationships with diverse audiences
- Be persuasive, with or without authority
- Write clear, concise messages that get people to take action
- Speak more naturally and confidently
- Build their personal brand
Geoff tailors every aspect of this course to your team. He focuses the material on the written word, the spoken word, or both…whatever their needs dictate.
Participants showcase their skills and uncover their unique strengths and weaknesses. It doesn’t get more relevant than that.
Throughout the workshop, Geoff critiques each participant’s writing and speaking style.
- Group Size: 1 to 8 people
- Format: Blend of live workshops, web conferences, and individual coaching
- Timing: 1.5 to 2.5 days, depending on the format you choose